We all know that social media marketing and internet marketing are two the same when it comes to branding and exchanging brands. Building a website, establishing a brand, creating social media accounts to connect with a wider audience, it’s marketing, no matter what you call it. Here we take a look at some tips not only for social sharing, but also on how to get it right and make viewers want to share your posts, videos, and articles.
Facebook is the most visited social network:
Most of the amazing Facebook posts or ads that appear on our walls on a daily basis only excel at stimulating two types of reactions. You want to click on the ad or ignore it. Whether you’re creating a Facebook ad for yourself simply to promote a book or CD or you’re working on behalf of a business that wants to target a wider audience and drive more traffic to a website, the idea is the same. .
Keep it simple:
Keep it simple and look for a main type of reaction with every new Facebook post or ad. If you get a lot of clicks, it’s a bonus. Even if you’ve posted hundreds of times or collected a lot of Facebook ads, that doesn’t mean your next one will be successful. There is science behind Facebook ads o Google advertising Ads for that matter, but certainly a lot of luck and evidence involved.
There is no magic potion for Facebook viewers to click on your Ad. One thing is for sure, the more you post, the more experience you get. Eventually it will get easier and you will start to see your success rate increase.
Highly shareable posts:
What people really want to do is share! If a post, joke, or video hits them in a funny or special way, then they’ll want to share it on Facebook.
Sharable and often viral posts do one of the following:
- GIFTS: They give away some type of discount, offer, coupon, eBook or contest in which everyone wants to participate.
- WARNING TIPS: Ads or posts about tips, trade secrets, or issues we can all relate to are very shareable, like where to win a free car or get free Facebook Fans
- WARNINGS: Anything that awakens our senses and warns of danger is usually very popular on Facebook.
- FUNNY: Some of the funniest videos, pictures or quotes can be shared as long as they are in good taste and not too offensive to any religion, sect or person in general. Make sure it appeals to a wide audience and has mass appeal, so keep it fun but light.
- INSPIRATIONAL: Quotes that are inspirational can be the best way to make people feel good on the inside. So they will most likely want to share any post that has a personal vision, metaphor, or real meaning.
- AMAZING: Amazing pictures, videos and facts can be easily shared. As soon as you watch an amazing video and notice the “WOW” factor, the reach of the share button.